October 31, 2017 10:09 am
Do you want to create great API’s?
Documentation is key! Get a head start and learn all you need to know at this Beyond Banking-Write the Docs meetup!
We welcome all of you to join us:
on Monday the 4th of December 2017, from 9:30 to 18:45
For more information and to sign up, go to Meetup.
API the Docs is an event series dedicated to the practices, tools and tricks of API documentation. Their last event on June 20th, organised in London in collaboration with GDS (the UK governments digital services), was a great success.
We are super excited that we can do this edition in collaboration with Write The Docs Amsterdam community! We will organise this event in CIRCL our awesome circular venue on the Financial mile of Amsterdam.
The call for proposals is still ongoing but we expect to have talks by a range of speakers on topics like:
- Getting started writing/publishing API documentation
- Talks on documentation processes and strategies
- What docs do you need to run an Open API program? How do you publish them?
- Tips and tricks to write better API docs
- Anything else that can help API teams and technical writers to write and publish better documentation.
We hope to see you there!
Categorised in: News
This post was written by BasDV